Accel. Pedal Pos. - Displays the position of the vehicles accelerator pedal in a percentage value. (95% is equal to WOT)
Accel. Pedal Pos. Hijack (%) - Displays the percentage of commanded accelerator pedal in a percentage value when in a failure state. This value is derived from the Table: (Engine Safety – Max App. limit). This value will match Monitor: Accel Pedal Pos. when not in a failure state.
Fuel Pressure - When Table: (Fuel Pressure – Sensor Enable) is active (value set to 1), the vehicle is equipped with an aftermarket fuel pressure sensor (wired to the appropriate pre throttle MAP sensor) and the sensor calibration data has been correctly populated this will provide a fuel pressure reading in PSI or BAR (depending on your display options settings).
Limp Status (Safety) This is currently a compound monitor, allowing you to see all failure state causes in a single monitor.
- 00 = OK
- 01 = Fuel Pressure Failure
- 02 = STFT Failure
- 04 = Oil Temp Failure
- 08 = Coolant Temp Failure
- 16 = Knock Failure
- A failure of the fuel pressure system and knock at the same time would produce a value of 17 (1+16)
- A failure of the cooling system temp and knock at the same time would produce a value of 24 (8+16)
- A failure of the STFT and oil pressure at the same time would produce a value of 34 (32+2)
Enabled Safety - This monitor will display 1 when the system is active (All enables set to 1) and conditional thresholds have been met (Table: (Engine Safety – Minimum RPM) and Table: (Engine safety – Minimum Load)). If either condition is not met, the value will remain 0. A value of 1 does not signify a failure; simply the system is active and monitoring conditions.