Available Adjustments and How to Make them:
Each individual map slot has a multitude of adjustments you are able to make, which can allow you to replace the stock maps with a large variety of options for all sorts of conditions. All adjustments must be made in Accesstuner Pro software by a licensed Protuner
- Desired Fuel Target (Power Demand)
- This is the primary set of fuel targets used once the accelerator pedal position threshold is met from the Power Demand Threshold (APP) table
- Fuel Scalar Stoichiometric Setpoint
- This value can be used to adjust fuel trim for other fuels (like e85) Lowering this value will drop a positive STFT/LTFT, while raising this value will bring your fuel trims higher.
- Ignition Timing Offset (Global) 1d
- Offsets your timing globally by the adder/subtractor found in this table.
- Ignition Timing Offset (Global) 1d Load Min.
- Minimum load required to activate the Ignition Timing Offset
- Ignition Timing Offset (Global) 3D
- The values in this table get multiplied by current octane adjust ratio to allow further customization to the ignition timing curve under varying conditions.
- LC Hard Cut (Fuel Cut) Rev Limit
- The RPM level at which the fuel cut will activate when using launch control.
- LC Soft Cut (Throttle Cut) Rev Limit
- The RPM level at which the throttle cut will activate when using launch control.
- LC Soft Cut (Throttle Cut) Rev Limit Offset
- The amount the RPM limit will drop before going back up when hitting the LC Soft Cut Rev Limit
- Rev Limiter (Fuel Cut)
- The RPM level at which the fuel cut ROM limiter will kick in when the engine is running.
- Rev Limiter (Standard FFS)
- This is the custom engine speed limiter used when activating the flat-foot shifting system.
- TIP Desired Max. (Ceiling)
- The maximum pressure (psi) allowed in intake tract before the throttle blades
- TIP Desired Max. (Ceiling) 3d
- Table that covers maximum amount of pre throttle pressure allowed in intake tract
- TIP Desired Target (Per Gear)
- Maximum amount of pre throttle pressure allowed in intake tract per gear
- TIP Desired Target (Per Gear) APP Min.
- Minimum accelerator pedal position to activate TIP Desired Target (per gear)
- Torque Maximum Table Selection
- Allows custom configuration of which torque table pair (with and without overboost for max/high/medium/low) to use for the map slot.
- WGDC Base
- Base values for the Waste Gate Duty Cycle percentage before any other systems and compensations become active.
- WGDC Boost By Gear Multiplier
- Allows a throttle based adjustment of wastegate duty cycle based on what gear the vehicle is in. This will be applied to WGDC after all other calculations.
- WGDC Compensation Mode
- Custom feature which allows greater control of WGDC
- Functions like stock but with added barometric pressure and user selectable temperature compensations using AAT,IAT or ECT.
- Incorporates mode 1 and adds additional compensations for charge air temperature, TIP Boost Error, and Load Error.
- Identical to mode 1 but uses the COBB WGDC base table.
- Identical to mode 2 but uses the COBB WGDC base table.
NOTE at times we have randomly come across some cases that we were not able to explain where the "Map Slot" on the Ap and Datalogs would show odd numbers such as 32 or 64. At this time the true anomoly is not able to be run down and fixed. The simple in field solution seems to be to make sure the latest FW is running and simply uninstall the AP, then reinstall. The map slot number should now resume normal operation of 1-5. Stems from ticket:
FOR-8480Getting issue details...