|v506||Maps have been updated to eliminate unnecessary DTC suppression or uprevved for version parity with other maps.|
Maps have been updated to eliminate unnecessary DTC suppression.
- Updated vehicle application labels to include MY18 Focus ST support for applicable models.
- For non-compatible MY18 applications: updated revision # for maintenance parity with other AP3-FOR-001 Focus ST applications (no calibration changes).
- Bugfix for Catalyst Temperature calculation.
- Anti-Theft calibration fix.
- Grille Shutter U0284 DTC fix.
- Map Switching Notifier improvement.
Revision number upreved for map naming parity.
- All Focus ST maps are now v500 and have the new naming convention for Staged maps.
- "Enable Gear Shift Hang" toggle unchecked.
- Realtime capable tables (assortment varies)
- All of these maps are now "Simple SD" capable.
- New Traction Control default values. (feature is still disabled on OTS, can be enabled using the Accessport)
- Resolved an issue that prevented successful flashing with v400 to v401 maps. (2013-2014 Focus ST Only)
- Resolved an issue that could result in the map slot being changed during key cycling behaviors. (2013-2014 Focus ST Only)
- Includes base rom TSB update for 2016 Focus ST vehicles. Must re-save custom maps to inherit compatibility.
- Synchronized platform features. Adjusted ignition correction strategies to allow faster torque delivery in optimal conditions. Adjusted octane learning strategy to enhance post-installation experience.
- Calibration version synchronization.
- Synchronized custom features from other Ford vehicle applications.
- Added custom feature support for Adaptive Cruise Control equipped vehicles.
- Added "Burnout" feature to prevent engine over-rev during burnouts (5000rpm).
- Added Fuel and Throttle Cut Launch Control (2500/4000rpm, 80% APP, 8mph exit).
- Adjusted Flat-Foot-Shift pedal position requirement (80% APP).
- Adjusted IPC Plausibility limits to prevent erroneous limp conditions.
- Removed Economy Mode calibrations due to integration in all Performance calibrations.
- Adjusted grill shutter control strategy.
- Adjusted power demand fuel, and VCT optimum power entry thresholds.
Adjusted high load closed loop fueling for part throttle conditions.
- Improved overall map switching features and functionality.
- Added on-the-fly throttle based launch control at 4000rpm. Increased idle speed to 900rpm.
- Map slot 1 = Performance – This is the standard OTS map with full performance.
- Map slot 2 = Pseudo-Economy – This mode disables the wastegate and adjusts WOT fueling for efficiency. This can be used to quickly lower power for times when performance is not needed but is not as thorough as the true Economy Mode calibration. For full economy enhancements please use the Economy Mode calibration.
Adjusted closed loop fueling targets to ensure all I/M readiness monitor tests were capable of running. Set Launch Control RPM to match Primary Rev Limit to allow full sweep testing on 2WD dynamometers.
- Added custom volumetric efficiency estimation monitors to the ECU. Adjusted bypass valve thresholds to better support aftermarket components.
- Re-introduced Stage1 87oct calibration to the performance OTS lineup.
Revised launch control strategy to use Rear Average VSS for more consistent launches. Eliminated "beeping" phenomenon from the Active Sound Symposer. Adjusted Dashpot and Tip-In torque limits to aid in idle stability and drivability. Set Standard FFS default to 5000 rpm
Added 5-Way map switching* and Flat-Foot-Shift features. Adjusted closed loop fuel settings to improve drivability on lower quality fuels. Fixed a bug that caused the Catalyst Temperature to read inaccurately high. Adjusted throttle plate delta pressure tables to aid in the removal BPV recycles. Adjusted wastegate solenoid gain profiles to aid in spool stability. Adjusted knock sensor decrement authority. Adjusted charge air temp timing reduction authority at higher temperatures. Removed OEM "Rev Hang" behavior to improve shifting behavior.
|v101, v102, v103|
Original Release Calibration - Adjusted fuel, ignition timing, boost control (including overboost), camshaft phasing (Ti-VCT), throttle translations, EcoMode shift indicators, sound symposer, cooling fans, grill shutters, load modeling, and base programming logic. Reduced compensations for more consistent power delivery. Adjusted torque, gear, load, boost, airflow, temperature, speed, and rev limits. Enhanced OEM bypass valve performance and compatibility with aftermarket valves.