Steps to Use:
Unlike other vehicles where you'll need to flash an entire valet map to your car, we're now offering it as a switchable option on the Accessport!
- Go to the Tune menu on the main screen of your Accessport.
- Select Adjustments out of that menu.
- From there you'll select Valet Mode.
- From there select "1" if you want it to be enabled or "0" to be disabled.
- Select "Save" and wait for the changes to be applied to the ECU.
- Make sure to allow the truck time turned completely off after you're done before you re-enable it.