|Table of Contents|
Transferring Files To and From the Accessport Using AP Manager
All Accessport Compatible Vehicles.
How To Enable:
Install Accessport Manager
- Visit our website and download Accessport Manager (see link in the Link Dump)
Steps to Use:
Connecting to Accessport Manager:
- Plug your Accessport into your computer.
- Open up Accessport Manager
- Click "Connect" (if Auto Connect isn't turned on)
Adding files to the Accessport:
- On the Right hand side of Accessport Manager select "Import File(s) to Accessport"
- Choose the file you wish to put onto your Accessport
- Click "Open" and your file will be moved over onto your Accessport
- Once the transfer is finished click "Disconnect" and you're ready to go install your new map on the car!
Taking files off the Accessport:
- On the main screen select the file you want to take off (you may need to filter the results to find the correct item)
- If you want to select more than one file you may need to hold the CTRL button (CMD on MAC) on your keyboard when selecting items.
- After selecting everything you wish to put on your computer click computer click "Save selected file(s) to my computer"
- Input a destination folder for your items.
- click Click "ok", and you're done!