How To: Add A Custom Startup Screen
All V3 Accessports
How To Enable:
This feature comes pre-enabled on all V3 Accessports. If the option does not appear, you may need to update the firmware on your Accessport or your version of Accessport Manager
Steps to Use:
Connecting to Accessport Manager:
- Plug your Accessport into your computer.
- Open up Accessport Manager
- Click Connect (if Auto Connect isn't turned on)
Adding Custom Startup Screen
- Drag any type of supported image into the file area of Accessport Manager (JPEG/JPG, BMP, GIF and PNG are all supported)
- You can also press the "Import Image" button and select a file that way.
- On the right hand side of Accessport Manager click the button that looks like a camera
- Select which file you want to use.
- Click "Yes" to import that image as the Accessport startup screen.
- If the image size is not optimal you will see a popup message, you can either exit out and resize it, or click "OK" for it to be resized automatically.
- In order to restore the default startup image delete "startup_screen.fb" file from the Accessport by highlighting it and then clicking the garbage can.