- 2017-2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S PDK WM
- 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) GT2 RS
Porsche 911 Exclusive Edition (Supported by the Accessport however it will require custom maps and we do not offer OTS maps for this vehicle at this time.)
Turbo, Turbo S
- Stage0 v107
- Stage1 v107
- Stage2 v107
2018 GT2 RS
- Stage0 v105
- Stage1 v105
Required Accessport Firmware:
- AP3-POR-012: v184.108.40.206-16900 or greater
Non Performance Maps
- Stock calibration. Factory map that the car was delivered from Porsche with. Does not uninstall Accessport.
Closing Warnings and Precautions:
- Use of inappropriate calibration/modification combinations will promote engine damage
- Seek the help of a professional COBB Protuner should your Porsche Turbo fall outside of OTS map requirements.
- Top Tier gasoline should be used where available. Use of lower quality fuels can result in catastrophic engine damage.
For track events, we recommend adding at least 2 gallons of 100 octane fuel to battle high track temperatures.
|v107||Maps updated to fix throttle issue in normal mode.|
Maps updated for improved, consistent power delivery and better driveability. Track tests performed to ensure vehicles experienced consistent levels of boost pressure and performance with a proper safety margin.
|v105||Updated maps to pick up back end software improvements|
|v104||Updated maps to fix DTC issues.|
|v103||Minor Map updates|
|v102||Minor Map updates|
|v101||Minor Map updates and release of stage 2 calibration along with support for 991.2 GT2 RS|
Initial Release Calibration. Adjusted boost pressure targets airflow targets, ignition timing, RPM limits, vehicle Speed limits as well as other tables that help maintain drivability and increase performance all while maintaining reliability.