- 2017-2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo PDK WM
- 2017-2019 Porsche 911 (991.2) Turbo S PDK WM
- 2018 Porsche 911 (991.2) GT2 RS
|COBB High Torque Aggressive||v100|
PDK Tuning Activation:
- If you did not initially purchase your Accessport with PDK support, please contact the COBB Tuning customer service team via phone or email.
Required Accessport Firmware:
- AP3-POR-012-PDK: 220.127.116.11-16957
- Download from the COBB Tuning Porsche Map Database
ECU Map Note Locations:
- A step-by-step guide on how to perform this procedure with the Accessport can be found here: How To: Perform PDK Clutch Re-Learn
- Over time clutches can wear and the thickness can decrease. Performing a PDK relearn will help the PDK verify clutch thickness and position. This is particularly useful after a clutch replacement or in cars with higher mileage.
- The adaption process an be quite loud and the car may clunk or lurch somewhat violently. This is normal during the adaption process.
Closing Warnings and Precautions:
- Use of inappropriate calibration/modification combinations may promote transmission damage.
- If the COBB High Torque map is flashed to the TCU a A PDK relearn may be required when switching from the High Torque map to other COBB maps or uninstalling. PDK Relearn instructions are located above.
- Some higher mileage PDK cars may have driveability problems that may be exacerbated by flashing the PDK, most notably a shudder when starting from a stop at low throttle in 1st gear or reverse. In most cases a simple PDK fluid service is all that is needed to remedy the issue, however the issue may be more indicative of a failing valve body. A PDK Relearn will unfortunately not fix this issue. We suggest doing a PDK fluid service before installing the PDK flash if you are still running original fluid regardless of milage.