Non Performance Maps:
- Rev limiter set to 4000 RPM.
- This map will not allow the vehicle to start.
- Stock calibration. No changes made at all.
- NOTE: Stock and OTS maps are not compatible with iPE Exhaust systems.
Closing Warnings and Precautions:
- Use of inappropriate calibration/modification combinations will promote engine damage.
- Seek the help of a professional COBB Protuner should your Porsche fall outside of OTS map requirements.
- Top Tier gasoline should be used where available. Use of lower quality fuels can result in catastrophic engine damage.
- For track events, we recommend adding at least 2 gallons of 100 octane fuel to battle high track temperatures.
Map Revision Notes
|v101||Backend software improvements|
Original Calibration. Ignition Timing, Throttle Limits, Air Fuel Ratios, Rev Limit, Left Foot Braking and torque limits are all adjusted. Stock throttle sensitivity.