512510, 514510 –Subaru Turbo Heatshield
Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 - 2014
Subaru Impreza 2.5GT 2009
Subaru Forester XT 2004 - 2008
Subaru WRX STi 2004 - 20192021
Subaru Legacy GT, Spec B 2005 - 2009
Subaru Outback XT 2005 - 2009
Subaru Forester XT 2009 - 2013
Congratulations on your purchase of the COBB Tuning Subaru Heatshield! The following instructions will assist you through the installation process. Please read them BEFORE beginning the install to familiarize yourself with the steps and tools needed. If you feel you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you take the vehicle to a qualified and experienced automotive technician.
Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
Remove the Top Mount Intercooler
Remove Factory Heatshield
Turbo Heat Shield Installation
- Hand install one of the supplied 10mm bolts along with a washer into the lower up-pipe/turbo support bracket.
- Slide the heat shield into place with the cutout over the loosened bolt on the lower mount.
- Loosely install the other two bolts on the top and inside of the heat shield.
- Slide the heat shield around a little bit to make sure the wastegate arm isn't hitting the bracket and then tighten down each bolt with a 10mm socket.
- Reinstall the intercooler in the reverse order of removal.
- Go out and enjoy!