Congratulations on your purchase of the COBB Tuning Subaru Front License Plate Delete for your 15+ WRX/STI! The following instructions will assist you through your installation process. Please read them first BEFORE beginning the install and familiarize yourself with the steps and tools needed. If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you take the vehicle to a qualified and experienced automotive technician.
- License Plate Delete
- Rubber Insulated Brass Rivet Nut (2)
- Socket Cap Screw (2)
- 3/32" hex key
Installation of the COBB Front License Plate Delete
- To begin the install process of the COBB Front License Plate Delete, begin by uninstalling any license plate frame or other possible obstruction from the front bumper of your vehicle.
- Now, assemble the license plate delete with the hardware provided. Do this by inserting the screws through the holes in the front and gently threading on the rubber insulated brass rivet nuts on the backside of the plate.
- With the license plate delete now assembled it is time to install it onto the car. With the "COBB" logo facing the correct way, insert the rubber rivet nuts into the stock holes on the front bumper.
- Once the license plate delete is in place on the car, you can begin to tighten the rubber rivet nuts so that the rubber expands and secures the plate to the car. When doing this be sure that the plate delete remains flush against the car. Once both of the rivet nuts are tightened, be sure to give the plate delete a tug to ensure that it was installed properly. Enjoy your new COBB Front License Plate Delete!