ssSoftware Release Notes:
Accesstuner is Windows compatible only. We do not support Mac OS at this time.
See the latest changes as well as a history of changes that have been implemented in Accesstuner software.
Step-By-Step Accesstuner Update Instructions:
- Open the Accesstuner software on your computer.
- Click on Help in the menu bar.
- Select Updates.
- Select Check For Updates.
- Select Get Updates.
Nissan Accesstuner Help File
The Accesstuner Help File is a comprehensive guide that walks you through the Nissan tuning process.
- Nissan GT-R Tuning Guide
- Accesstuner General Features
- Accesstuner: Map Comparison
- GT-R Data Monitor Support
- Fuel Injector Data: Nissan GT-R
Nissan COBB Custom Features
- GT-R Automatic Shifting in Manual Mode
- GT-R Auto Shift Point Tuning Guide
- GT-R COBB Boost Cut
- GT-R Cranking Tables And Monitors
- GT-R DBA Timing on CBA Cars
- GT-R Engine Safety Features
- GT-R Enhanced Injector Control
- GT-R Flex Fuel Tuning Guide
- GT-R Fuel Pump Test (Manual Activation)
- GT-R Rolling Boost
- GT-R Secondary/Staged Injection and Multi-Fuel Tuning Guide and Information
- GT-R Traction Control
- COBB Custom Features: Advanced Launch Control Tuning Guide (with BOTL)
- Instructions for Downloading and Installing Maps
- Instructions for Dumping an Unrecognized ROM
- Data Logging Instructions
- Knock Flashing
View knock events, as they occur, on the factory in-dash display. Knock threshold can be set by tuner.
- 9 Way On-The-Fly Map Switching
Create up to 9 different maps for On-The-Fly switching. Uses the steering wheel cruise control switches or the Accessport to change maps while driving. Selected map indicated on factory in-dash boost gauge.