892001 – COBB Rear Motor Mount
Ford Fiesta ST USDM 2014 - 2019
Congratulations on your purchase of the COBB Tuning Fiesta Rear Motor Mount! The following instructions will assist you through the installation process. Please read them BEFORE beginning the install to familiarize yourself with the steps and tools needed. If you feel you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you take the vehicle to a qualified and experienced automotive technician.
Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
- COBB Rear Motor Mount
- Reinforced Washer
3/8" 13mm deep socket
- Torque Wrench
Installation of the COBB Rear Motor Mount
- In a flat, level area lift your car up and secure it on jack stands.
- Using a 13mm deep socket with extension, remove the two nuts holding the bracket to the downpipe. Once loose you should be able to remove the two sleeves and plate from the bracket and set it aside.
- Using the same 13mm socket, remove the two nuts holding the bracket to the transmission. Once loose, set the bracket aside for reinstallation later.
- With the bracket out of the way, use the 13mm deep socket to remove the two bolts holding the motor mount to the vehicle as well as the two nuts holding the bracket to the transmission.
- Finally, remove the black bracket holding the mount to the transmission so you can remove the RMM completely.
- Using a small hammer, tap on the black bracket that is currently attached to the motor mount until it falls free of the mount, we will be reusing this bracket on the COBB mount.
- With the bracket loose, we're now free to install the COBB mount back into the car. Before putting it in place, install the large black washer onto the smaller end of the forward pin. This is to help keep the bushings in place after installation.
- Reusing the factory hardware, loosely install the mount back into the vehicle with the black bracket loosely hanging from the bolt as shown in the picture below. The black bracket is placed over the washer.
- Now, rotate the loose bracket up so that it lines up with the upper mounting holes and reinstall the factory hardware.
- Slowly tighten the bolt holding the bracket on to the motor mount to 50 ft/lbs. As you tighten the bolt down it will draw the bracket on to the COBB motor mount and butt up against the black washer that was previously installed and secure it in place.
- Once done go ahead and reinstall the remainder of the hardware in the reverse order of removal.
- Go out and enjoy your new COBB rear motor mount!