- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo MT WM
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo AT WM
- 2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S MT WM
- 2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S AT WM
- 2002-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo X50 MT WM
- 2002-2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo X50 AT WM
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 (996) GT2 MT WM
Current Map Revision:
|911 (996) Turbo||911 (996) Turbo S, Turbo X50, GT2|
|Stage1 v102||Stage1 v102||Stage2 v102||NA|
|Stage0 v102||Stage0 v102|
|Valet Mode v102||Valet Mode v102|
Non Performance Maps
- Rev limiter set to 4500 RPM.
- Stock calibration (does not uninstall Accessport from vehicle).
Closing Warnings and Precautions:
- Use of inappropriate calibration/modification combinations will promote engine damage.
- Seek the help of a professional COBB Protuner should your Porsche Turbo fall outside of OTS map requirements.
- Top Tier gasoline should be used when available. Use of lower quality fuels can result in catastrophic engine damage.For track events, we recommend using at least 2 gallons of 100 octane fuel to battle high track temperatures.
- Maps have been updated to eliminate unnecessary DTC suppression
- Map maintenance update for future feature support.
- Adjusted load correction, load and torque limits, raised vehicle rev limits, raised vehicle speed limits, and enabled brake boosting for 2 seconds. Fuel and ignition timing have been optimized appropriately for their gas type.