Porsche 991.2 GT3, GT3 RS
- 2014-2016 991.1 Porsche GT3 WM
- 2016 991.1 Porsche GT3 RS WM
- 2018-2019 991.2 Porsche GT3 MT/PDK WM
- 2018-2019 991.2 Porsche GT3 RS MT/PDK WM
|Table of Contents|
|991.1 GT3||991.2 GT3 RS||991.2 GT3||991.2 GT3 RS|
Stage1 91 Octane / 95 RON
Stage1 93 Octane / 98 RON
Stage1 100 Octane / 105 RON
991.1 GT3 RS
991.2 GT3 RS
- Stock calibration. Factory map. Does Not Uninstall Accessport.
Closing Warnings and Precautions:
- Use of inappropriate calibration/modification combinations will promote engine damage.
- Seek the help of a professional COBB Protuner should your Porsche fall outside of OTS map requirements.
- Top Tier gasoline should be used where available. Use of lower quality fuels can result in catastrophic engine damage.
- For track events, we recommend adding at least 2 gallons of 100 octane fuel to battle high track temperatures.
|v100||Initial Release Calibration. Adjusted ignition timing, airflow limits, throttle limits, and fuel as well as other tables that help maintain drivability and increase performance all while maintaining reliability.|