Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
- Park your car in a flat level area
- Bring the top back 100mm
- Remove the wind screen in between the seat backs by depressing the buttons on each side and lifting it out of the slots.
- Peak between the seats and to the outside rear corners and find where the cables are attached. You should be able to pop them off easily using a screwdriver or trim tool.
- With the cables uninstalled you can open the lid slightly more and pop the retaining strap free.
- On the rear edge of the underside of the roof there will be a black strap retained down with trim clips that is screwed in to the roof at one side and it will have a loop at the other end. Remove the trim clips to free the strap allowing you to support the rear section in the next step.
- With a friend holding the rear glass up slowly bring the top back until you can get the strap over the corner in order to hold the glass up and out of the way.
- Now go ahead and pull the carpeting free from the roof storage area.
- With the carpeting removed you should now be able to easily see the heat insulating pad, go ahead and remove that as well.
- Remove the 12 T27 bolts holding the hatch in place.
- Remove the hatch from the car.
- Remove the T25 screws holding the airbox down and remove the two clips that hold the fresh air intake to it before removing the airbox lid from the car.
- Pull the old filter out making sure any dirt or debris trapped in it doesn't fall inside.
- Replace the filter with your new one.
- Reinstall everything in the reverse order of removal.
Helps to figure out which map you should be on given the parts installed to your car
Phone support available 9am to 6pm Monday-Thursday. 9am to 4pm Friday (CST)